Dodsferd - Death Set The Beginning Of My Journey

Banda / Band: Dodsferd
Título / Title: Death Set The Beginning Of My Journey
Ano / Year: 2008
Tipo / Type: Full-length
Rótulo / Label: Moribund Records
Gênero(s) / Genre(s): Black Metal
País / Country: Greece
Qualidade / Quality: MP3@CBR320kbps (CD-rip) + Covers
Grandeza / Size: 162.86 MB










The defiant Fourth album from the Grim Greek Black Metal Gods! The scarred ‘n’ scabrous "Death Set the Beginning of My Journey" is quintessential DODSFERD, scarred 'n' scabrous and filled with filthy hooks. Join DODSFERD and begin your Journey...

"This is exactly the way a black metal album is supposed to sound." –Blabbermouth "I can’t seem to get enough of this pepper spray, no matter how much it burns my eyes, nose, and throat" –SOD


1. You Were Talking About A Kingdom; What The Fuck Is That!!! - 08:06
2. The Day You Will All Rot, I Will Bury Forever My Hate! - 06:12
3. I Can Easily Destroy All The Things I Have Created! - 08:45
4. Suicide Was Created By Your Incompetence - 06:49
5. Light Is Darker In This Swamp - 09:33
6. Death Set The Beginning Of My Journey - 07:50

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rapidshare.com - Download
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment